The Pick-4 Challenge is an individual tournament fantasy golf competition. For each tournament in the Pick-4 Challenge, you pick one player from each of the four pre-defined pick groups. You will be awarded points based on the combined monies earn by your selected pro players (1 point per US dollar). You will also receive bonus points equivalent to 2.5% of the tournament purse if all four of your picks make the cut for that tournament.
Each player may submit only one entry per tournament. Players may participate in as many or few tournaments during the season as they wish.
How to Play
- Select one player from each of the four pre-defined pick groups. Players are listed in order of ranking within each group. The first player in each group will be displayed until you activate the pop-up menu to reveal the full list of names within that group. After selecting your four players, press the "Submit" button. You may change your selections as many times as you wish during the tournament Pick Period.
- After each tournament, you will be awarded points based on the amount of money your selected pros earn (1 point per US dollar). Additionally, you will earn a bonus equivalent to 2.5% of the tournament purse if all four of your selected players make the cut. This bonus is not available for no-cut tournaments
NOTE: Amateurs are not allowed to earn money on the LPGA Tour. For the purposes of the Pick-4 Challenge, amateurs will be credited the amount of money earned by the pro player(s) finishing tied with or immediately behind the amateur in the tournament ranking.
- All picks must be submitted during the tournament Pick Period, which typically starts around 5:00pm Mountain time on the Monday preceding the upcoming tournament, and expires at 7:00 am local tournament time the first day of the tournament. Check the messages at the top of the Make Picks page for specific date/times for the current Pick Period.
- If you do not make your picks for any LPGA tournament included in the Pick-4 Challenge during the tournament Pick Period, either through negligence, computer or network trouble, you will not be a participant in that tournament.
- If an LPGA tournament is not completed for any reason, that tournament will not be included in the Pick-4 Challenge.
- All picks must be made or changed by the Pick-4 participant during the tournament Pick Period period. The League Marshal cannot submit picks on your behalf.
How to Enter
To enter the Pick-4 Challenge, you must be a registered member of Ladies Dream Golf. When you register for Ladies Dream Golf, be sure to enter your valid local time zone. This will ensure that posted deadlines for making picks are displayed correctly for your time zone. If you forgot to enter your timezone at the time you registered, you can edit your profile by selecting "MyProfile" in the upper right portion of the menu bar.
For the 2017 Season, you have two options for playing Pick-4:
- FREE: You can play Pick-4 for free. If you play for free, you will not be eligible for the tournament prizes.
- PRIZE ELIGIBLE: You can upgrade your Donation Level to 'Par' or higher ensuring your eligibility for Pick-4 prizes. You can upgrade at any time during the season. Please consider upgrading. A donation of only $25 for an entire season of fantasy golf will significantly help our Resident Pro and will help ensure that Ladies Dream Golf can continue to operate.
You can select or upgrade your Donation Level here --> Upgrade Donation Level
Donation Level upgrades are payable in U.S. dollars. Refunds will not be granted.
All LPGA tournaments are included in the Pick-4 Challenge, with fantasy play beginning on Monday, January 23, 2017, with the Pure Silk-Bahamas LPGA Classic and ending on Sunday, November 19, 2017 at the conclusion of the CME Group Tour Championship.
A Season LPGA Leaderboard is maintained on the Ladies Dream Golf website which is the running cumulative scores for all fantasy players for all LPGA tournaments completed to date.
The LPGA season is split into three Segments of 11 tournaments each, and a separate leaderboard is maintained for each Segment:
- Segment 1: Pure Silk-Bahamas LPGA Classic through LPGA Volvik Championship
- Segment 2: ShopRite LPGA Classic through Canadian Pacific Women's Open
- Segment 3: Cambia Portland Classic through the CME Group Tour Championship
A prize will be awarded to top prize-eligible finisher of each Pick-4 tournament. Specific prize sponsors for each tournament are clearly marked on the Make Picks page during the Pick Period for that tournament.
If there is a tie among top finishing prize-eligible fantasy players in an individual tournament, one prize winner will be selected by stepping through each of the following tie-breaker rules, one at a time, until the tie is broken:
- The fantasy player who picked the winner of the LPGA tournament wins.
- The fantasy player whose Group 4 pick performed the best wins.
- The fantasy player whose Group 3 pick performed the best wins.
- The fantasy player whose Group 2 pick performed the best wins.
- The fantasy player whose Group 1 pick performed the best wins.
- The fantasy player with the most segment points on the Pick-4 Segment Leaderboard for the current segment wins.
- The fantasy player with the most season points on the Pick-4 Season Leaderboard wins.
- The fantasy player who has participated in the most Pick-4 tournaments for the Season wins.
- If there is STILL a tie, a random drawing from the tied fantasy golfers will be conducted to select the prize winner.
All taxes associated with the receipt or use of any prize are the sole responsibility of each winner. In the event that the awarding of any prizes to prize recipients is challenged by any legal authority, Ladies Dream Golf reserves the right at their sole discretion to not to award such prizes.
Pick-4 is open to individuals who have reached legal age in their respective jurisdiction and who have a valid e-mail address. Individuals who have not reached legal age in their respective jurisdiction can enter only with permission of a parent or legal guardian. Void where prohibited by law.
Game of Skill
The Pick-4 Challenge is a game of skill. From all entries received, winners are determined by the individuals who use their skill and knowledge of the LPGA, LPGA players, and Ladies Dream Golf fantasy golf rules to make the most correct selections.
Winners are notified by email within 7 days after the official final results are posted at the conclusion of each Pick-4 Challenge Tournament. Winners must complete the Prize Claim Form referenced in the notification e-mail in order to claim their prize.
Internet / Technology Problems
If, for any reason, the Pick-4 Challenge is not capable of running as planned (including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Ladies Dream Golf which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Pick-4 Challenge), Ladies Dream Golf reserves the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Pick-4 Challenge. Ladies Dream Golf assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay in operation with transmission, communications, line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or allegation of entries. Ladies Dream Golf is not responsible for any problem or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, equipment or software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, phone lines, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to a participant's computer related to or resulting from participation in Pick-4.
Ladies Dream Golf is not responsible for any late, lost, garbled, incomplete, or damaged entries; any Pick-4 disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Ladies Dream Golf; or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Pick-4 Challenge. Ladies Dream Golf is not responsible or liable for any damage, loss or injury (including death) resulting from participation in the Pick-4 Challenge and/or acceptance and use of any prize won.
Ladies Dream Golf makes every attempt to ensure the field list is correct for each tournament. Fantasy players are encouraged to do their own research prior to the end of the Pick Period to determine if their picks are still in the field for the tournament.
Ladies Dream Golf is solely responsible for enacting, administering, enforcing the rules, and maintaining the integrity of the Pick-4 Challenge.
The Pick-4 Challenge and the Ladies Dream Golf web site are not sponsored or endorsed by the LPGA.
By participating in the Pick-4 Challenge, you release and agree to hold harmless Ladies Dream Golf, its sponsors, and its associates from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Pick-4 Challenge or acceptance, possession, or use of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries and losses related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
The Pick-4 Challenge is subject to all United States laws, and to the official rules, and cannot be used in connection with any form of gambling. By entering the Pick-4 Challenge, you agree to abide by the terms of the official rules and by the decisions of Ladies Dream Golf which are final on all matters pertaining to the Pick-4 Challenge. Ladies Dream Golf reserves the right to change the official rules at any time, at their sole discretion.